- Child's Rocker Kit (No. KR734M)
- Child's Rocker (Plan No. 734)
Child's Rocker Kit (No. KB734O)
A Kid-Sized Classic!
As sturdy and well-proportioned as its full-size cousins, this child's rocking chair is perfect for reading, watching a movie or even the occasional time out.
Grown, Cut and Made in the USA
The Child's Rocker kit includes 8.8 board feet of hand-selected pine (cut to size as shown), along with dowels and a U-Bild plan to show you how to put it all together. To build, simply assemble using dowels and glue, sand and apply your finish of choice.
The chair measures 25 inches tall at the back, and the rockers are 21 inches long. The seat is 15 inches wide and sits 11 inches off the floor. Designed with safety in mind, the project has no sharp points and all the edges are rounded and smooth.
- 8.8 board feet of first-quality, hand-selected pine, cut to size
- Easy-to-follow U-Bild plan
About U-Do Kits
- 1 Blue (Beginner) Kits
- All major functions are completed and basic tasks such
as sanding, fastening and finishing are all that are needed.
Great for entry-level woodworkers.
- Kit Contains - U-Bild plan, all wood which will include: First-quality, hand-selected hardwood, plywood, dowels, luan, other wood as specified on kit label. Lumber has been ripped, planed and dimensioned and cut to the parts in the plan. Some minor cutting may still be required.
- Novice Level - You will use skills such as cutting, fitting and finishing. All functions can be completed with normal everyday hand tools and limited woodworking knowledge.
- Recommended Tools - Although all kits do not require all tools, Blue Kit builders should have the availability of an assortment of carpenter hand tools. Power tools are not needed but items such as a powered hand sander, drill or brad gun would be found useful.
- Accessories - Fasteners, glue, hinges and other hardware ARE NOT INCLUDED in the base kit.
- All major functions are completed and basic tasks such as sanding, fastening and finishing are all that are needed. Great for entry-level woodworkers.
Home of America's Favorite Woodworking Plans, Projects and Patterns.