- Jewelry Box Kit (No. KR738PN)
Pony Rocker Kit (No. KB738PN)
Pony Rocker Never Out of Style!
Like red wagons and Teddy bears, rocking horses have never gone out of style. And rocking horses made by dads, grandpas and uncles are more than classics. They become family heirlooms to be ridden, enjoyed and cherished for generations to come.
Grown, Cut and Made in the USA
The U-DO Pony Rocker kit makes it easy to create an heirloom of your own. The kit includes 22 board feet of hand-selected pine (cut to size as shown below) along with dowels and a U-Bild plan to show you how to put it all together. Handsome and sturdy, our Pony Rocker features a limited rocking motion, rounded edges and wooden hand grips and stirrups for safety.
The completed Pony Rocker measures 44 inches long by 25 inches tall.
- 22 board feet of first-quality, hand-selected pine, cut to size
- Easy-to-follow U-Bild plan
- Dowels for foot pedal and handle
About U-Do Kits
- 1 Blue (Beginner) Kits
- All major functions are completed and basic tasks such
as sanding, fastening and finishing are all that are needed.
Great for entry-level woodworkers.
- Kit Contains - U-Bild plan, all wood which will include: First-quality, hand-selected hardwood, plywood, dowels, luan, other wood as specified on kit label. Lumber has been ripped, planed and dimensioned and cut to the parts in the plan. Some minor cutting may still be required.
- Novice Level - You will use skills such as cutting, fitting and finishing. All functions can be completed with normal everyday hand tools and limited woodworking knowledge.
- Recommended Tools - Although all kits do not require all tools, Blue Kit builders should have the availability of an assortment of carpenter hand tools. Power tools are not needed but items such as a powered hand sander, drill or brad gun would be found useful.
- Accessories - Fasteners, glue, hinges and other hardware ARE NOT INCLUDED in the base kit.
- All major functions are completed and basic tasks such as sanding, fastening and finishing are all that are needed. Great for entry-level woodworkers.
Home of America's Favorite Woodworking Plans, Projects and Patterns.