Tabletop Sleigh Kit (No. KB848P)
A Tabletop Classic for the Holidays!
This miniature sleigh is a simple, attractive and versatile way to decorate for the holidays. It's also easy to build.
Grown, Cut and Made in the USA
The Tabletop Sleigh Kit includes approximately 8 board feet of hand-selected pine (cut to size as shown) along with a U-Bild plan to show you how to put it all together. Simply assemble everything using glue and nails, sand and add a clear coat of sealer (as pictured), stain or paint. Ideal for novice woodworkers, the project has only seven pieces.
The finished sleigh measures 27 inches long by 11 inches wide by 15 inches tall.
- Aproximately 8 board feet of hand-selected pine, cut to size
- Easy-to-follow U-Bild plan
About U-Do Kits
- 1 Blue (Beginner) Kits
- All major functions are completed and basic tasks such
as sanding, fastening and finishing are all that are needed.
Great for entry-level woodworkers.
- Kit Contains - U-Bild plan, all wood which will include: First-quality, hand-selected hardwood, plywood, dowels, luan, other wood as specified on kit label. Lumber has been ripped, planed and dimensioned and cut to the parts in the plan. Some minor cutting may still be required.
- Novice Level - You will use skills such as cutting, fitting and finishing. All functions can be completed with normal everyday hand tools and limited woodworking knowledge.
- Recommended Tools - Although all kits do not require all tools, Blue Kit builders should have the availability of an assortment of carpenter hand tools. Power tools are not needed but items such as a powered hand sander, drill or brad gun would be found useful.
- Accessories - Fasteners, glue, hinges and other hardware ARE NOT INCLUDED in the base kit.
- All major functions are completed and basic tasks such as sanding, fastening and finishing are all that are needed. Great for entry-level woodworkers.
Home of America's Favorite Woodworking Plans, Projects and Patterns.