- Wheelbarrow Planter Kit (No. KR879C)
- Wheelbarrow Planter (Plan No. 879)
Wheelbarrow Planter Kit (No. KB879C)
A Garden Classic for All Seasons!
Filled with potted plants or flowers, this wheelbarrow planter project will add a nice touch of color to the porch or patio. And when it cools down outside, the projects small scale and functional wheel make it easy to roll inside and park next to the fireplace, perfect for pine cones or kindling.
Grown, Cut and Made in the USA
It's also easy and inexpensive to build. The Wheelbarrow Planter Kit includes 5.75 board feet of hand-selected pine (cut to size as shown) along with a U-Bild plan to show you how to put it all together. Simply assemble everything using glue and nails, sand and add a clear coat of sealer (as pictured), stain or paint.
The wheelbarrow planter measures about 40 inches long by 10 inches wide by 15 inches tall.
- 5.75 board feet of first-quality, hand-selected pine, cut to size
- Easy-to-follow U-Bild plan
About U-Do Kits
- 1 Blue (Beginner) Kits
- All major functions are completed and basic tasks such
as sanding, fastening and finishing are all that are needed.
Great for entry-level woodworkers.
- Kit Contains - U-Bild plan, all wood which will include: First-quality, hand-selected hardwood, plywood, dowels, luan, other wood as specified on kit label. Lumber has been ripped, planed and dimensioned and cut to the parts in the plan. Some minor cutting may still be required.
- Novice Level - You will use skills such as cutting, fitting and finishing. All functions can be completed with normal everyday hand tools and limited woodworking knowledge.
- Recommended Tools - Although all kits do not require all tools, Blue Kit builders should have the availability of an assortment of carpenter hand tools. Power tools are not needed but items such as a powered hand sander, drill or brad gun would be found useful.
- Accessories - Fasteners, glue, hinges and other hardware ARE NOT INCLUDED in the base kit.
- All major functions are completed and basic tasks such as sanding, fastening and finishing are all that are needed. Great for entry-level woodworkers.
Home of America's Favorite Woodworking Plans, Projects and Patterns.